Thẹsẹ Rosẹmary Chocolatẹ Cupcakẹs arẹ moist, tẹndẹr and ẹxtrẹmẹly ẹasy to makẹ. Plus it is toppẹd with dẹlicious and bẹautiful Blackbẹrry Buttẹrcrẹam for thẹ pẹrfẹct flavors combination.
IngredientsChocolate Rosemary Cupcakes
- 1 1/2 Cups AP Flour (180g / 6.5 oz)
- 1/2 Cup Cocoa Powder (50 g / 2 oz)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Fresh Chopped Rosemary
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1 1/2 Cup Sugar (250g / 7 oz)
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Oil (100 g / 3.5 oz)
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk, warm (120 ml / 4 fl oz)
- 1/2 Cup Heavy Cream, warm (120 ml / 4 fl oz)
- 3/4 Cup Mini Chcocolate Chips (130 g / 4.5 oz)
For the Buttercream
- 1 PKG Fresh or frozen blackberries
- 5 Large Egg Whites
- 1 1/4 Cup Sugar (250 g / 9 oz)
- 1/4 Cup Water (80 ml / 2 fl oz)
- 4 Sticks Unsalted butter, soft (450 g / 16 oz)
InstructionsTo Make The Chocolate Rosemary Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line 1 – 12 ct cupcakes tin with cupcakes liners.
- In a medium sized bowl, sift the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda then add the chopped rosemary. Stir to distribute.
- In a bowl of a standing mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, place the sugar, eggs and oil. Sprinkle the flour on top.
- With the mixer on low-medium speed as the ingridients starts to come together, add the warm milk and warm heavy cream and mix just until all has evenly incoporated.
Recipe adapted from onesarcasticbaker
Jump To Recipe >> Read more…