This Salmon in Roasted Pepper Sauce makes an absolutely scrumptious meal, worthy of a special occasion. Make this easy one-pan dinner in just 20 minutes!
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time20 minutes
Total Time25 minutes
For more healthy dinner ideas, check out our other easy salmon recipes.
- 2 salmon fillets skin on (about 1 lb.)
- Salt and pepper to season
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 3 cloves garlic finely diced
- 4 oz. roasted red peppers diced
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup Half & Half or heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes or to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Heat the oil in a medium non-stick skillet over medium heat. Cook the salmon fillets flesh-side down first, for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked to your liking. Once cooked, remove them from the pan and set aside.
- To the same pan, add butter and garlic. Cook for 1 minute, add the roasted peppers, and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add the spinach and allow it to wilt.
- Reduce the heat to low, and add Half & Half, Parmesan, red pepper flakes, parsley, salt, and pepper. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Return the salmon to the pan and spoon the sauce over each filet.
- Serve over pasta, rice, or steamed vegetables.
- Jump To full instructions and recipe notes >> Read more…
Recipe adapted from cooktoria