- 1 Package Butter Cake Mix
- 1 Cup Sour Cream
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 Cup White Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 3 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 1/2 Cup Pecans Chopped
- 1 Cup Confectioners’ Sugar Sifted
- 2-4 Tablespoon Milk
- 2 Tablespoon Pecans Chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray a 10 cup bundt pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Remove 2 Tablespoons of cake mix to a small bowl and reserve set aside.
- In a large bowl beat together remaining cake mix, sour cream, oil, water, eggs, sugar, and vanilla, using a handheld electric mixer, for 2 minutes on high.
- Mix together 2 tablespoons of reserved cake mix, brown sugar, cinnamon, and pecans; set aside.
- Pour about 3/4 of batter into the prepared pan and then sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture on the center of the batter. Spoon the remaining batter over the cinnamon sugar layer and spread evenly.
- Bake 45-55 minutes in preheated oven. Cool for 25 minutes before removing from pan. Cool completely on a wire baking rack.
- In a medium bowl, whisk powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of milk until smooth. If necessary, add more milk, very slowly so it doesn’t get too thin, until desired consistency is achieved.
- Drizzle glaze over the cake. Sprinkle top with 2 Tablespoons chopped pecans and serve.
This article and recipe adapted from this site