Cranberry Pineapple Punch
This Sparkling Cranberry Pineapple Punch has just the right amount of sweetness and is loved by grown ups and littles so it’s perfect for any party. The combination is crisp, refreshing, and super enjoyable.
- 3 cups Dole Canned Pineapple Juice Chilled
- 3 cups Cranberry Juice Cocktail Chilled
- 4 cups Ginger Ale Chilled
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1/2 lime thinly sliced
- In a large pitcher or punch bowl, stir together: 3 cups pineapple juice, 3 cups cranberry juice and 4 cups ginger ale.
- Add cranberries, sliced lime and ice. Stir gently to combine and serve to your favorite people.
The lime and cranberries give this punch an extra punch. Don’t skip them!