Strawberry Shortcake Shots are a 3-ingredient cocktail with the taste of Spring. Made from fresh strawberry puree, cake vodka, and Tequila Rose, this drink tastes just like strawberry shortcake in a glass.
- 1 1/2 cups frozen strawberries, partially thawed
- 1 part cake vodka
- 1 part Tequila Rose
- whole strawberries for garnish
- Place strawberries in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Add a spoonful of pureed strawberries to a shot glass. (You want about equal parts of each of the 3 ingredients.)
- Add cake vodka to fill the glass 2/3’s full.
- Top off with Tequila Rose.
- Garnish with strawberry.
You should have enough strawberry puree for at least 6 shots.