This Sugar free Irish Cream is low carb and easy to make! No cooking involved and in 5 minutes you can cream a creamy liqueur to sip on or add to recipes!
- 3/4 cup Sugar Free Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounce Irish Whisky
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/8-1/4 teaspoon unsweetened cocoa
- Add all ingredients to a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Pour into a clean glass container and keep refrigerated.
- Get full recipe==>>thefoodieaffair.com