Easy slow cooker chicken wrapped up and smothered in enchilada sauce and cheese. It doesn’t get any easier or better than this!
- 4 whole medium boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 3 tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 cups Enchilada Sauce
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1-2 cups Monterrey Jack Cheese shredded
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker and sprinkle 2 Tbsp of the taco seasoning over the top. Cook on low for 4 hours or until chicken is tender and shreds easily. Shred chicken and stir in the remaining taco seasoning and ¼ C of water. Return cover and cook an additional 10 minutes.
- Spread ½ C of enchilada sauce into the bottom of a 9×13″ pan.
- Heat tortillas until pliable and place about ¼ C of the chicken in the middle of each tortilla with about 2 Tbsp of the cheese. Roll and arrange in the 9×13″ pan. Repeat until all the chicken and tortillas are used.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over the top of the enchiladas and top with remaining cheese. Cover pan with foil and bake @ 375 degrees for 20 minutes, remove foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until enchilada sauce is bubbling and cheese is well melted.
- Serve with sour cream, lettuce and tomato.
- Jump To full instructions and recipe notes >> Read more…
Recipe adapted from heatherlikesfood