This is going to bẹ thẹ ẹasiẹst BBQ chickẹn you havẹ ẹvẹr madẹ. I’m not joking! Nothing bẹats thẹ flavor. This is Thẹ Bẹst Crockpot BBQ Chickẹn rẹcipẹ ẹvẹr!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- salt to taste
- Season chicken breast lightly ( a small pinch per breast) with some sea salt and place in your crockpot.
- In a mixing bowl combine BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar and Worcestershire sauce. Stir until well combined.
- Pour over chicken, cover and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours
- Once time is up, you can serve the breast whole, or shred with 2 forks. If shredding, recover and let cook in sauce for about 10-15 more minutes to soak up all that delish flavor.
- Serve on buns, over rice, in wraps, on a salad or eat a plateful as is! Our favorite way is on fresh rolls, topped with coleslaw.
- Jump To full instructions and recipe notes >> Read more…
Recipe adapted from familyfreshmeals