The Best Gluten Free White Cake is tender and moist, while dense enough not to crumble at the touch of a fork, this is exactly what I want in a white cake. Topped with creamy fresh strawberry frosting, or a classic buttercream, this cake has received more thumbs up over the past couple of months than anything else I’ve baked. The flavor combination is absolutely perfect with both almond and vanilla flavors.
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice flour
- 2/3 cup potato starch
- 1/3 cup tapioca starch
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon xanthan gum
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup butter melted and cooled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease (2) 8″ round cake pans with butter and line the bottom of each pan with a greased parchment circle.
- Stir together the dry ingredients and set aside.
- Beat the eggs and the sugar together until creamy.
- Add half of the dry ingredients and beat again.
- Get full recipe==>>barefeetinthekitchen.com