- 1 package (4 serving size) lemon Jello
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 package (8oz) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- berries, for garnish
- Add lemon Jello to a bowl and pour in the boiling water. Stir until Jello is completely dissolved.
- Pour Jello mixture into a blender. Add in cream cheese and cold water and blend for 1 minute or until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a large bowl and add in Cool Whip. Mix together until well blended and smooth.
- Spoon into four to six dessert dishes (depends on how full you want them). Place in the fridge for 2 hours.
- When ready to serve, top with berries or Cool Whip.
This article and recipe adapted from this site