Instant Pot Pulled Pork Recipe
The best BBQ pulled pork recipe to make in an Instant Pot. With just 5 minutes of hands-on prep, it’s quick and easy to put together.
Servings: 8 servings
Author: Lisa Wells
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 3 pounds boneless pork shoulder or pork butt
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar Free BBQ Sauce
- Mix chili powder and salt together in small bowl.
- Cut pork into roughly 1 lbs pieces. Rub each piece with chili salt mixture.
- Pour half of the BBQ sauce in Instant Pot. Arrange pork pieces in a single layer. Pour remaining sauce over pork.
- Cook on manual or pressure cook at high pressure for 90 minutes. Let pressure naturally release.
- Remove pork and shred the meat with two forks. Add pan juices to moisten the shredded pork to your liking.
For a slow cooker version use this crock pot pulled pork recipe.
Calories: 247kcal | Carbohydrates: 4g | Protein: 38g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 102mg | Sodium: 638mg | Potassium: 858mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 3g | Vitamin A: 595IU | Vitamin C: 4.5mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 2.2mg