Low Carb Pizza Casserole requires five simple ingredients for one incredible casserole dish. See below how to make this pizza casserole recipe, no crust needed for a tasty flavor. Tender chicken, marinara sauce, and tons of ooey-gooey cheese. My chicken low carb pizza casserole will win over your family.
This combines the flavors of creamy casseroles with the flavors of chicken parmesan. It is one of our favorite easy dinners. Give my Keto Pizza Casserole a try. I’m sure your family will love it too!
- 1.5-2 lb cooked chicken breast sliced or cubed
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1 cup marinara sauce no sugar added
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Put chicken in the bottom of a 9×13 baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese and garlic. Drop small spoonfuls onto the chicken. Pour the sauce on top. Sprinkle with the shredded mozzarella.
- Bake for 30 min or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.