These Warm Honey Ham Biscuits are made with refrigerated biscuits, honey ham, provolone cheese and drizzled with warm honey. Perfect appetizer, lunch or brunch!
There is nothing better than a warm, tender biscuit straight outta the oven. Mmmmm. Slather some butter and honey on it and that is my idea of heaven right there. Now take that same biscuit and throw in some honey ham (or country ham) and melty cheese and it takes it to a whole other level!
- 1 can Grands!®Jr. Golden Layers Flaky Refrigerated Biscuits (10 count)
- 10 slices smoked ham
- 5 slices provolone cheese cut into fourths
- 2 tbsp honey mustard (or honey mustard salad dressing)
- 2 tbsp salted butter, melted
- 3 tbsp honey
- Preheat oven to 400f degrees.
- Spray a 9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- Separate each biscuit into two layers. They should separate easily.
- If not, just take a knife and make a small cut into the side of the biscuit and then pull to separate.
- You will have 20 biscuit slices after you’re done.
- Spread honey mustard on all the biscuit slices.
- Place slices of provolone cheese on all the biscuit slices.
- Then, place 10 of the biscuit slices into your prepared baking dish and add a slice of ham onto each one.
- Top ham with remaining biscuit slices, cheese side down.
- Brush the tops of the biscuits with melted butter.
- Bake biscuits for about 15 minutes, until the tops are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Heat honey in a microwave safe bowl for about 20 seconds.
- Brush the tops of the golden biscuits with the warm honey.